Powered By Blogger

About Me

Retired chief investment officer and former NYSE firm partner with 50 plus years experience in field as analyst / economist, portfolio manager / trader, and CIO who has superb track record with multi $billion equities and fixed income portfolios. Advanced degrees, CFA. Having done much professional writing as a young guy, I now have a cryptic style. 40 years down on and around The Street confirms: CAVEAT EMPTOR IN SPADES !!!

Monday, February 25, 2013

Stock Market -- Warning Flags Short Term

The stock market can still whipsaw to the upside as it did in late 2012, but evidence that
it could well be rolling over is accumulating. SPX I prefer the weekly chart, but since it
was a bit tardy with signals over the last half of 2012, I am watching the daily chart now
and will post  the weekly and monthly views at week's end. I should mention that my
weekly cyclical fundamental indicator has been edging lower as February has proceeded.

No comments: